After months of adjustments and refinements I’ve perfected the perfect sauce to satisfy all of my needs.
From pasta to pizza this sauce covers all the bases with just the right amount of kick to liven up gluten-free pasta or pizza.Print
The Perfect Gluten-Free Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- 2 Slices of Chopped Bacon or 1/2 lb of Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 16oz Organic Tomato Sauce (or 8oz Organic Tomato and 8oz Organic Diced Tomatoes)
- 1 cup Diced Onion
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic (~2 Large Garlic Cloves)
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Cook the meat (chopped bacon or grass fed ground beef) over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves.
- Serve atop your favorite gluten-free pasta or pizza crust.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes