Much like a great steak, a perfectly cooked salmon fillet deserves to be center stage in any meal.Print
The Perfect Salmon
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 Garlic clove, halved
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Salt and pepper the fillets.
- Add coconut oil and garlic clove. When the oil begins to shimmer, place the fillets coated side down into the pan. Cook for about 1 minute, or until salt and pepper begins to form a crust.
- Flip the fillets, cook for an additional minute, then transfer to the oven. Bake for 5-8 minutes until desired doneness.
- Remove from oven, spoon the coconut oil over the fillets, and serve immediately.