- 1 lb ground beef or any ground protein of choice
- 1/2 large onion finely diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp sea salt separated
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat with about 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet. Sauté until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add ground beef and remaining ingredients to skillet (mustard, ketchup, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper).
- Cook until the ground beef is fully cooked.